The leaflets and booklets listed below are available from the local branch of Cruse in Cumbria. An appropriate selection of these is sent out to potential clients when they phone the helpline.
Sometimes information is all that people need. Other people will decide that they would like to talk to one of our trained volunteers.
To request a copy of these publications please contact us.
Leaflets about the local service available:
- Cruse Bereavement Care Cumbria
- What support Can Cruse Provide?
General leaflets and booklets:
- Has Someone Died?
- Coping with a Major Personal Crisis
- After the Death of Someone Very Close
- Books, publications and Cassettes for Grieving People – a comprehensive list of publications available
Specific leaflets sent where appropriate:
- Bereaved by Suicide
- Support for people bereaved by suicide
- When your Parent Dies - Insights for Bereaved Adults
- When Someone Dies - Leaflet about death, bereavement and grief for young people
- Give Cruse a Hand — A leaflet for potential volunteers